You can use our contact form to reach us. If you have previously been in touch with us regarding an ongoing case, please reply to the last email you received from us or give us a call. Cases will be assessed in chronological order.
- We can only provide advice and assistance in cross-border consumer complaints, from consumers residing in Norway.
- If you live in another EU/EEA country, then please contact your local ECC office.
- For queries related to goods/services purchased from a trader outside of the EU/EEA, we can only offer advice.
- If you have a complaint against a specific trader, it is a prerequisite for our case handing that you have complained to the trader in writing.
- If you live in Norway and you have a complaint against a Norwegian trader or private person, please contact Forbrukertilsynet.